Healthy Voice Coaching
As a Martha Beck Certified Life Coach, I work with people one on one going through challenging or transitioning times in their lives. Every one of us faces trials and tribulations. But not all of us know quite where to go next. If you feel stuck or you are looking for guidance through a change in your life, then you want to work with a coach.
It's often times working with a coach, who may in some way understand where you've come from - that you can harness the courage within you to change. My job as a life coach isn't to change you, fix you, or diagnose you. My job is to help you get to where you want to be, so you can move forward with your life.
Who I've worked with
- College aged women that put so much focus on their weight and realize it's a problem.
- College aged women who struggle with food behaviors and want to find a way out, often times through another form of treatment.
- Parents of college aged children who support their kids, want the best, but don't know how to help them.
- Elementary age children and their parents who support their pursuit of a healthy lifestyle, see them struggle with weight, but either the parent or the child - doesn't want to get stuck in the rut of a diet.
- Children of divorce who struggle in between two worlds and can't find their own path.
- Women of all ages, who want to stop making life about the weight and find their Healthy Voice for Life.
It really doesn't matter how old you are, what you've been through, what you struggle with, or where you need to be - I do not judge you from that space. We work together from your place of willingness to change wherever that may be.
What they're saying
The message of the Healthy Voice that Meredith brings to corporate cultures is poignant, thorough and impactful enough to give leaders a new perspective on healthy and their audience a new look at their personal health. In her work with the organization of Curves International, Meredith got amazing feedback from Curves owners from across the world that the Healthy Voice is "the missing link" and the process of finding their Healthy Voice showed them they can love themselves, their worth doesn't lie in their weight, and that when it comes down to it - a loving God is the source of their strength on the road to a healthy lifestyle.
Thousands of women across the nation and in small-town America have been impacted by the power of their Healthy Voice. Not only that, women across the world who go to a Curves gym every week, have had the same experience. It goes to show the ripple effect of one simple empowering message to light up the world.
Meredith doesn't just go into an organization and give a surface speech on what it means to find your Healthy Voice. She doesn't want a single person to walk away without a better understanding of the power they have within them to find their Healthy Voice.
Meredith has a unique way of coming alongside leaders in businesses and organizations to create an experience for the audience that is transformative.
Some of these have included:
- A Yoga for your Healthy Voice Workshop at a local yoga studio
- A Find your Healthy Voice Day for Faculty and Students at an all girls Catholic High School
- Multiple "Find your Healthy Voice" conversation and events on College Campuses to share her story and experience with girls where they live and study; from healthy lifestyle clubs, dorm speeches to Eating Disorder Awareness week hosted events
- Headline speaker for the Binge Eating Disorder Association Inaugural Conference
- Behavioral Coach and Speaker for the American Heart Association Better U Program
- Curves Regional and National Conventions (one of which is featured below)